Inviting Fans to your Backstage
2 min read
To join your Backstage, your fans will need a unique 6-character invite code.
When you create a Backstage, your master invite code is displayed directly on your Backstage page. But if you want to create a private club experience for your most dedicated fans, you can turn off the public display of the invite code by toggling a switch on the invite screen and your Backstage page won’t display your invite code anymore.
Now when your fans come to your backstage page, they can apply to get access to your Backstage. When applying, your fans can tell you why they should be given access to your Backstage. You can review all fan applications right within the app and approve the ones you really like.
There are two ways to invite fans to your Backstage.
Whether you want a private club or a public community, Backstage has you covered. So just share your Backstage link on your social media bio and invite all your fans to join in on the fun!
Here are some things you can do to share your backstage page with your fans
- Add it to your bio on Instagram
- Add it to your links on YouTube
- If you use Linktree or any other link-in-bio solution, ensure your Backstage link is at the top.
- You should also announce your backstage with a dedicated video post on Instagram, YouTube, or any other social media apps.
- In addition to all this, it is always a good idea to remind your fans to join backstage at the beginning or end of your YouTube videos.
Examples of Creators inviting their fans to their Backstage:
- Appsolutely Geek: