Creators on Backstage can partner with their Superfans to raise advance funds. Backstages allow creators to raise money by entering into a revenue share agreement with their fans for their future platform revenues. Here’s how it works.
- Creators specify the amount of funding they aim to raise.
- Backstage evaluate the Creator's history and determine the revenue share needed to fund keeping in mind both the creator and fan.
- Fans subscribe to a fundraise
- Creator receives upfront cash while retaining full control of their content
- Fans receive monthly payouts based on Creator's actual revenues from YouTube.
Currently in Beta*
Apply for early access at https://invest.backstage.army